LIGHTHOUSE

Farolim de Felgueiras (Felgueiras Light) is located at the end of the original breakwater at the north side of the entrance to the Rio Douro and the traditional harbor of Porto. Built 1886 it is inactive since 2009, but the historic lighthouse remains.



Subject 2 × 2 cm, Aquarell
Paper 300g Water Color Paper
Dimensions 20 × 20 cm

Original
Print
25 €
1 of 10 prints in original size on Hahnemühle PhotoRag® 308 gsm